As a presenter at APLX 2015, you are cordially invited to submit a paper based on your presentation for publication in the APLX 2015 Conference Proceedings. All the conference papers submitted will be subjected to peer review. If you would like your paper to be considered for the Proceedings, please send your full paper prepared in the APA style (6th ed.) on WORD to email@example.com by October 15, 2015, and please indicate “APLX 2015 Conference Full Paper” as “Subject” in your email.
When you submit your manuscript, please also include the following statement in your email, which declares that the manuscript is original.
“I guarantee that the paper has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere, and that I did not violate academic ethics. The author alone is responsible for legal responsibilities.”
When preparing your paper, please follow these guidelines carefully.
- Please follow APA Publication Manual (6th edition) style accurately.
- Start the manuscript with: Title, Author, Affiliation (use separate lines for each writer), and Abstract.
- Please prepare TWO manuscripts. On one of them, please delete all the author information, including your name(s), affiliation(s), and e-mail(s). This manuscript will be reviewed anonymously and should not have any identifying marks.
- Length: Economy of expression is essential. The length of full papers should be between 5,000 and 7,000 words, including all references, notes, and appendices.
- Spelling: You may use American, Australian, British, or Canadian spelling, as long as you are consistent throughout your paper.
- Ensure that your document does not include headers, footers or page numbers.
- Manuscripts must be carefully proofread before submission.
- Please use the “Manuscript Template” as a reference.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to welcoming you to the APLX 2015 in November.
APLX 2015 Conference Committee